Venue Code of Conduct
DO BRING: the following are allowed in venue
• YES Water Bottles
o No Metal or Glass
o 40 oz. or Less
o Empty when entering Venue.
• YES Baby Strollers
• YES Backpacks, Purses, Handbags, Totes, Fanny Packs
o Max size 20″ x 15″ x 9″
• YES Binoculars
• YES Cameras (non professional)
o point and shoot digital or film cameras
o instant film cameras
o Detachable lens cameras are not allowed.
• YES Cigarettes
• YES Dancing Shoes
• YES E-Cigs and Vape Pens
o No AVPs, Mods or Liquid Refills for Vapes
• YES Hydration Packs (i.e., CamelBaks)
o Plastic only
o Empty when entering Venue.
• YES Ear Plugs
• YES Eye Drops
• YES GoPros
• YES Gum and Mints
• YES Hand Sanitizer and Baby Wipes
• YES Hats
• YES Laptop Computers and Tablets
• YES Lighters
• YES Lip Balm
• YES Phones and Chargers
• YES Service Animals (See ADA Page)
• YES Smiles
• YES Sunscreen
o Pump or cream only. No aerosols.
• YES Sunglasses
DO NOT BRING: the following are not allowed
• NO Outside Food or Beverage
• NO Air Horns
• NO Animals
o Service Animals Allowed (See ADA Page)
• NO AVPs, Mods, Liquid Refills for Vapes
• NO Chairs
o Incl. Inflatable, Folding
• NO Chains
o Incl. Chain Wallets
• NO Coolers
• NO Cameras (Professional) without appropriate credentials
o Defined As Having A Detachable Lens
• NO Video Cameras without appropriate credentials
• NO Drones or Remote Control Vehicles or Toys
• NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
o Incl. Cannabis, Cannabis Products
o Prescriptions must be in properly labeled containers that match the holder’s ID. (No pillboxes.)
• NO Flammables
o Incl. Fireworks, Explosives, Road Flares
• NO Flags or Totems
• NO Flashlights
• NO Flyers, Samples, Giveaways, Promotional Items
• NO Glass or Metal Containers
o Incl. Refillable Water Bottles
• NO No Glow Sticks, LED Gloves, or LED Products
• NO Musical Instruments
• NO Kites or Sky Lanterns
• NO Laser Pointers
• NO Massagers
• NO Personal Vehicles
o Bicycles, Skates, Scooters, Skateboards, Hoverboards, Segways, Electric Scooters (Birds, Limes), etc.
o Personal Mobility Devices for ADA Guest Are Allowed. (See ADA Page)
• NO Selfie Sticks, Tripods or Narcisticks
• NO Sharpies, Markers, Paint Pens
• NO Toy Guns, Water Guns or Sling Shots
• NO Umbrellas
• NO Weapons Of Any Kind
o Guns, Ammo, Pocket Knives, Tasers, Pepper Spray/Mace, etc.
o Including off-duty law enforcement or concealed carry permits.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Thunder Gaming is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and fun experience for all our guests.
These actions can get you removed from Thunder Gaming
• Irresponsible or unsafe use of alcohol.
• Accessing restricted areas without proper credentials.
• Taunting, abusive or offensive language.
• Obscene or offensive gestures, including the use of obscene or offensive gestures through imagery or symbolism including banners, signs and other means of visual propaganda.
• Possession/use/sale of illegal drugs.
• Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone.
• Damage, destruction, vandalism or theft of any property.
• Participating in any activity that humiliates anyone or insults their human dignity.
• Fraudulently claiming a disability or abusing ADA services.
Any individual who violates this Code of Conduct may be IMMEDIATELY removed from Thunder Gaming and have their event wristband and parking revoked, without refund. Law enforcement may be notified.